Our experienced and friendly company administrative team will take responsibility for making sure your company complies with current law and will guide you through company administration.
We help clients with business requirements that include:
- New companies – we set up companies really quickly and without fuss, including companies limited by shares, companies limited by guarantee, limited liability partnerships and foreign jurisdiction companies.
- Registered office – we offer a convenient registered office service, forwarding on clients’ mail as it arrives. We also open and scan letters, if that is what clients want.
- Nominee Directors and Company secretarial service – we provide a fixed-fee company directorship and secretarial service, keeping up-to-date records on our specialist database, dealing with essential documents (such as the Registrar of Companies documents and accounts prepared by our in house accounting team), providing a fast electronic filing service and communicating directly with the Registrar of Companies.
- Branches – we register Cyprus branches of foreign companies
- Auditing – we audit and overhaul company records to ensure legal compliance, before and after company purchases and mergers
- Service address – we provide a service address at our offices for directors who want their home addresses kept private
- Support – we provide specific company secretarial advice and support according to our clients’ needs
- We look after groups of companies, large and small.
- We know that costs are important and in most cases we work on a fixed-fee basis so you can predict what your annual costs are going to be.